I had the pleasure to chat to Mike Rohde about sketching, travelling and practice on an episode of his podcast. You can listen to the episode and see the description and show notes below.
In this episode, I chat with the amazing Eva-Lotta Lamm, a designer, sketchnoter and a really brilliant person, who traveled the world and captured the experiences she had as sketchnotes. We also talk about tools, iPad Pro and Eva-Lotta shares 3 tips for improving your sketchnoting practice.
* Eva-Lotta’s Website - www.sketchnotesbook.com
* Twitter - twitter.com/evalottchen
* Instagram - www.instagram.com/evalottchen/
* Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/evalottchen/
* Secrets from the road: reliving our world trip in sketchnotes -secretsfromtheroad.com/
* Secrets from the road (Facebook) - www.facebook.com/secretsfromtheroad/
* Notes from the Road - www.flickr.com/photos/evalottche…72157648014035569
* Eva-Lotta’s favorite pens - www.sketchnotesbook.com/blog/2013/2/1…ho8uplf8z5e3i
* Apple iPad Pro - www.apple.com/ipad-pro/
* Apple Pencil - www.apple.com/apple-pencil/
* Paper by FiftyThree - www.fiftythree.com
* Procreate App for iPad - procreate.si/
* Thoughts About Sketching Practice - evalottchen/though…actice-53454ef9cb19
* Drawn together through Visual Practice, an anthology featuring an article about Visual Improvisation by Eva-Lotta - visualpracticebook.com/